Current Opening: Executive Director
Teton Valley Trails & Pathways is looking for an Executive Director that is committed to working hard, connecting community and having fun all while advancing our mission to build a trails and pathways connected community.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Passion for building and connecting community
- A leader that will build upon TVTAPs solid foundation
- Commitment to Community
- Entrepreneurial skills to run a small but high functioning and highly visible organization
- Strong fundraising skills
- Wide and deep communication skills – you will be working with politicians, donors, community leaders, volunteers, a strong board, other non-profit leaders and most importantly – our Community.
Benefits include: competitive salary, bonus potential, health insurance allowance, 401(K) plan and more.
Think you have what it takes? Send us an introduction letter, resume and references to Recruiting@tvtap.org.