The following information explains how to register for the Horseshoe Challenge Race:
- To Register Online Click Here
- Or print the following 2017 Acknowledgement of Risk Form and mail to TVTAP PO Box 373 Driggs, Idaho 83422 no later than September 14th, 2017.
- Or register at Yostmark on 1st and Little Ave in Driggs, Idaho
- Or Skinny Skis on West Deloney in downtown Jackson, Wyoming
- Or at Great Harvest Bread in Idaho Falls, either location.
- You can also register on race day from 8am-8:45am.
Registration includes runner gift, pre and post race refreshments, entry into a raffle (where everyone wins something!) and awards for the fastest runners. The fastest male and female of both the 12K and the Half Marathon will receive top prizes. Prizes will also be awarded to the runners with the best time for each age category.
***There are no refunds on registration for any reason.