- This event has passed.
Volunteer Trail Day #1
June 22, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us Saturday, June 22nd at 9am for a day of trail work and give back to those trails you enjoy so much. We will be working on drainages in several sections of the Aspen Trail, raising the trail and installing culverts. We will be accessing the Aspen Trail from the north/Spring Creek side and hiking in 1.8 miles to the project area.
The work day will go from 9AM – 4PM. It’s okay if you can’t make it the whole day, any amount of your help is appreciated (but you may miss out on a raffle opportunity)
Pre-Register now and save time (or you can sign-in at the trailhead)
Meeting Location/Time: Aspen Trail North trailhead (Spring Ck/Rapid Ck trailhead), 9AM ready to go!
What to Bring:
- Work gloves
- Good eye protection
- Sturdy shoes (must be closed-toe). Hiking boots are preferred.
- Long pants encouraged.
- Lunch – We will have some snacks, but bring your own lunch food
- Water bottle – There will be water available at the trailhead, but bring your own bottle
- Rain gear and extra layers
- Bug repellent
- Plenty of energy!
Trails & Pathways and the USFS will supply all the tools.
- This is a great opportunity to give back to your public lands!
- Sweet raffle prizes from Grand Targhee, MD Nursery and Landscaping, Marigold Cafe, Giant Bicycles…the goods just keep on coming!
- Deep discounts on TVTAP swag and merchandise.
- Tasty BBQ after party in the lawn between our sponsors, Peaked Sports and Yeti’s Post.
- TVTAP, MBT and the USFS use your volunteer hours as in-kind match for grant money that keeps our trails awesome. Thanks for showing up!
Contact Nick Beatty, TVTAP Program Director, if you have any questions/concerns: email@example.com 208-313-7456