Join us for a day of trail work and give back to those public lands you enjoy so much. We will be working on a trail connection in the Southern Valley project area. All ages are welcome and encouraged.
This trail work day also honors the accomplishments of AJ Linnell, supported by the AJ Linnell Memorial Trail Fund.
- After party with the sponsor and work crew
- T-shirt (while supplies last)
- Snacks from Kate’s Real Food
- Every volunteer will receive a 50% off certificate for a 2018 Grand Targhee Summer Bike Park Lift Pass!
- Grand Raffle Prize – Every volunteer will be entered into a raffle for a 2018/19 Grand Targhee Winter Season Lift Pass. Drawing will be August 18th at our final Trail Day after-party. (One entry for each TVTAP Trail Day you attend. Don’t have to be present to win).
- Daily Raffle Prizes – Grand Targhee summer and winter day lift tickets, Targhee Fest tickets, 2019 Bike Park certificates; MD Nursery & Landscaping gift certificate ($150),
- Giving back to our public lands and trail system
- Accomplishment and sense of ownership of trails
Where: Southern Valley Trails – South of Victor. More details on the project area are to come.
Maintenance details: Coming Soon!
Meet: Carpooling encouraged. Meet at the USFS building in Driggs to carpool or follow us out to the work area.
TVTAP will supply:
- Water jugs for refills
- All tools
- Basic First Aid Kit
Volunteers should bring:
- work gloves
- full water bottle
- bug repellent
- any medications (e.g. Epipen)
- long pants are encouraged
- closed toed shoes required
- plenty of energy
End of the Day- let’s celebrate our hard work!