- This event has passed.
National Trails Day
June 1, 2019
This is a “do it yourself” event. We encourage you to get out and help maintain our wonderful trail system here in the Tetons. This includes:
- Picking up trash around trails and trailheads
- Trimming back brush that is growing into the trail
- Cleaning drains, ditches and culverts that have filled with sediment
- Cataloging trees that have fallen across trails. Go for a hike or ride on a full section of trail. If you encountered fallen trees across that trail, let us know…
- Take note on how many and where they are located (lat./long.) Your volunteer hours still count if you didn’t find any trees! Reporting clear trails helps us prioritize work efforts with our partners.
Log your hours by visiting this site and your volunteer time will go directly towards grant match opportunities for future projects here on our trails. Thank you!