Date and Place
Saturday, February 9, 2019 at the Alta Nordic track in Alta, Wyoming.
Race Start Times
- 11:00 a.m. – 6K, 20K & 10k start
- 11:05 a.m. – 2.5 km start
- 11:07 am – .5 km start
Hot beverages and snacks will be served immediately after the race. To keep expenses down we are not providing age group or overall awards or medals. We will announce overall and age group winners at the completion of each race.
20k age group categories are as follows and are separated by male and female: U20, 20-34, 34-49, 50+
10k age groups will be: U14, U16, U18, U20, 20-34, 34-49, 50+
6k age groups will be: U10, U12, U14, U16, U18, and 18+ boys and girls separate
2.5k age groups will be: U10, U12, U14, and +14 boys and girls separate
All racers will race in the same heat according to distance.
Driving Directions to Trail Head
- Drive east out of Driggs on Little Avenue. Little Avenue turns into Ski Hill Road.
- After crossing the Wyoming state line, turn left into the Elementary School and Church parking lot on the left.
- Park in the parking lot closest to the road and NOT in the small parking lot next to the Library.
- Race Start/Finish is just north of the Library.
- For detailed course map click Alta Race Map 10-20k 2019.
- To get directions from anywhere, View Larger Map to go to the Google Map.
Parking might be limited at the race venue so we encourage carpooling with other racers if possible. Please park in the church and school parking lots and do NOT park in the small parking lot immediately adjacent to the Library. The Library will be open during the race and this lot is reserved for Library patrons.
Questions? Contact Us
PO Box 373 Driggs, Idaho 83422